Lumere GM is a LED test and measurement system for various parameters of LED light. It is a high-accuracy system with a temperature-controlled CCD, its geometry conforms with CIE-Publication 127, and the test program is easy to configure and adjust. The Lumere GM is used in laboratory applications and in the production of high-power LEDs.
The system can be coupled with a baffle tube Condition A or B for luminous intensity measurement or an Integrating Sphere for luminous flux measurement. Standard sphere sizes of 8”, 6”, and 4”, as well as custom sizes, are available.
Lumere can be combined with Lumeresoft™ software for the creation and adaptation of the test program and control of the Spectroradiometer and Source Meter.
• Recommended geometry according to CIE Pub. No. 127
• NIST- or PTB-traceable calibrations
• Test time < 90 msec (Near real-time optical measurement)
• Easy connection to handler systems
• Advanced binning management for up to 1024 bins
• User-friendly, scalable test software with flexible programmable test flows
• Real time test data display, statistics report, and low yield trigger
• Spectral Range: 360 nm - 940 nm
• Dynamic Range: 16 bit / 64000:1 Counts
• Detector: Temperature Stabilized Back-illuminated CCD, 1024x128 Pixel
• Flux / Intensity Accuracy: +/- 2.5%
|Wavelength||+/- 0.2 nm||+/- 0.5 nm|
|Dominant Wavelength||+/-0.5 nm||+/- 0.02 nm|
|Chromaticity Color Coordinates (x,y)||+/- 0.003||+/- 0.0005|
|Color Correlated Temperature (CCT)||+/- 4%||+/- 1%|